Experience & Qualifications in Probate Real Estate Make a Difference.
Up Close and Personal with Kathleen Daniels.
When Kathleen thought the cameras were not rolling, one of the videographers shared the fact that he is getting a power of attorney to manage his grandmother’s care. He is 31 years young and never imagined he would need to step up and take on such an important and challenging role, especially at this time in his life.
Portions of the candid and personal discussion were cut to protect the privacy of Kathleen’s deceased mother during her final days and the privacy of the videographer and his grandmother.
Kathleen Daniels has many years of experience working as a probate paralegal, in contract negotiations, and as a probate real estate specialist. She is a highly qualified probate agent.
The probate process can be emotional and challenging for both administrators and beneficiaries. Kathleen knows from personal experience, having lost many dear friends and family members over the years, the sorrow a human heart and soul can feel. She understands how overwhelming people feel when tasked with the duty of administering an estate.
Kathleen’s in-depth knowledge of the process, combined with her legal background and project management skills, means all transactions are supervised and managed to ensure compliance with the California Bureau of Real Estate, the Multiple Listing Service, National, State, and Local Associations, as well as adhere to the Santa Clara County Probate Rules of Court.
The process continues to move forward smoothly and timely through the closing of the transaction and beyond. Kathleen’s mission is to exceed her client’s expectations and create highly satisfied clients.
Kathleen is an advocate of ongoing education and training.
Experience & Qualifications | Education
- Certificate Professional Fiduciary Management for Trustees
- Project Management, Boston University
- Business Administration, University of Santa Cruz
- B.A. Degree, San Jose State University, San Jose CA
Experience & Qualifications
- Paralegal – Real Estate and Business Law. In-depth knowledge of contracts and real estate terminology, and inter-dependencies within contracts, combined with over 20 years of experience provide a competitive advantage in any market.
- Contract Negotiator. Over 20 years of experience in writing and negotiating contracts. Contract values exceed $15 million dollars. Experience equals confidence in any situation.
- Santa Clara County Real Estate Specialist. Market knowledge permits leverage in negotiations, which produces beneficial results.
- Market Strategist. Design and implement effective marketing and pricing strategies in ever-changing and diverse markets. Focus brings financial rewards.
- Leadership. Manage and mentor cross-functional teams. Drive sales and escrow process to completion on schedule.
- Relationship Management. Established a network of service team professionals, sharing value-based business practices, integrated business processes, and business systems providing exceptional service and convenience to our clients
- Established Service Expert. Listening and focusing on client needs produce desired results. Client satisfaction is my guarantee.
Licenses & Certifications
Broker License, California Department of Real Estate (DRE# 01366594)
Certified in Professional Management for Trustees
Internet Marketing Specialist Designation (IMSD)
REO Default Certified Professionals (RDCPro)
Certified Distressed Property Experts (CDPE)
Certified Probate Real Estate Specialist (CPRES)
Certified Short Sale Negotiator (CSSN)
Certified HAFA Specialist (CHS)
Memberships & Affiliations
Silicon Valley Association of Realtors
Silicon Valley Bar Association
California Association of Realtors
National Association of Realtors
REOPro Default Professionals
Distressed Property Institute