Kathleen Daniels has over 20 years combined experience with probate law, real estate, and contract negotiations.
The probate process can be emotional and challenging for both executors and beneficiaries. Kathleen knows from personal experience, having lost many dear friends and family members over the years, the sorrow a human heart and soul can feel. She understands the overwhelm people feel when tasked with the duty of administering an estate.
Kathleen’s in-depth knowledge of the probate process, combined with her legal background and project management skills, means all transactions are supervised and managed to ensure compliance with the California Bureau of Real Estate, the Multiple Listing Service, National, State and Local Associations, as well as adhere to the Santa Clara County Probate Rules of Court.
The process continues to move forward smoothly and timely through the closing of the transaction and beyond. Kathleen’s mission is to exceed her client’s expectations and create highly satisfied clients.
- Project Management, Boston University
- Business Administration, University of Santa Cruz
- B.A. Degree, San Jose State University, San Jose CA
- Paralegal – Real Estate and Business Law. In depth knowledge of contracts and real estate terminology, inter-dependencies within contracts, combined with over 20 years experience provide a competitive advantage in any market.
- Contract Negotiator. Over 20 years experience in writing and negotiating contracts. Contract values exceed $15 million dollars. Experience equals confidence in any situation.
- Santa Clara County Real Estate Specialist. Market knowledge permits leverage in negotiations, which produce beneficial results.
- Market Strategist. Design and implement effective marketing and pricing strategies in ever-changing and diverse markets. Focus brings financial rewards.
- Leadership. Manage and mentor cross-functional teams. Drive sales and escrow process to completion on schedule.
- Relationship Management. Established network of service team professionals, sharing value based business practices, integrated business processes, and business systems providing exceptional service and convenience to our clients
- Established Service Expert. Listening and focusing on client needs produces desired results. Client satisfaction is my guarantee.
Licenses & Certification
Broker License, California Department of Real Estate (BRE# 01366594)
Internet Marketing Specialist Designation (IMSD)
REO Default Certified Professionals (RDCPro)
Certified Distressed Property Experts (CDPE)
Certified Probate Real Estate Specialist (CPRES)
Certified Short Sale Negotiator (CSSN)
Certified HAFA Specialist (CHS)
Memberships & Affiliations
Silicon Valley Association of Realtors
California Association of Realtors
National Association of Realtors
REOPro Default Professionals
Distressed Property Institute